~Passion~
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaPortalGalerieÎnregistrareCăutareUltimele imaginiConectare

Anime quotes

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Alphard
Taichou
Taichou
Alphard

Numarul mesajelor : 3122
Data de inscriere : 01/09/2007

Passioned

Anime quotes Empty
MesajSubiect: Anime quotes   Anime quotes Icon_minitimeMier Oct 03, 2007 9:51 am

Sunt in anime-uri unele replici care merita notate, cel putin asa cred eu. De aceea m-am gandit sa putem posta aici replicile preferate.
Voi incepe cu cele mai profunde si impresionante cuvinte ale lui Kikyou-sama, care reprezinta un adevar fundamental:

Inuyasha ep. 120:

Kikyou-sama: "I tried to live without doubt, without mistakes.[...] To doubt is to be human. Humans try to be divine, to be free of doubt. There is not one person in this world who never feels lost, who's never sinned in life. Those who try to be forever divine, those who try to be forever kind, and even those who were tainted by evil. Everyone wishes to be saved."

Si niste replici din Bleach, la care eu una tin mult:

Bleach ep. 57:

(Soi Fong: "I will always be by your side protecting you. Always."
Yoruichi: "Yeah. It's a promise.")

Soi Fong: "I was happy. Right until that time. It was a shock. Without so much as a farewell, you had vanished from before me. The master I loved and respected like a god had obviously betrayed me. I was disappinted in you! I hated you, and even cursed you!"
Soi Fong: "Why didn't you take me with you? Yoruichi-sama!"
Yoruichi: "You've become strong during our short time apart."
Sus In jos
https://animepassion.aforumfree.com

Anime quotes
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Favourite Anime's and Artists [Games too :3]
» Anime stuff
» Anime news